F.I.S. – Fabbrica Italiana Sintetici is a private Italian company that specializes in API production.
Custom Synthesis is our core business, which means the exclusive production of intermediates, advanced intermediates and APIs for pharmaceutical companies under confidentiality agreements. FIS has the capability to provide a wide array of integrated services to the customer, including process research and development, optimization, and scale-up facilities to support both validation and commercial launch.
FIS also develops and sells a wide range of Generic APIs including anxiolytics, anticonvulsants, antidepressants, analgesics, anti- inflammatory agents, antibacterials, antifungals, cardiovascular drugs, and diuretics. (see our product lists in the Products & Services page)
FIS has the expertise and resources to internally manage all Quality & Compliance and Regulatory Affairs activities required for our custom and generic products.
The FIS group is comprised of the following:
• The FIS Montecchio site, near Vicenza Italy, is the company headquarters and is the center of R&D and API production activities
• The FIS Termoli site, located in central Italy, is focused on the production of GMP Intermediates and is newly qualified for producing APIs for the US market.
• DELMAR (Canada), recently acquired by Holding F.I.S., a strategic site dedicated to the production of APIs and GMP Intermediates.
• ARETA (Italy), a biotech company dedicated to the contract development and manufacturing of biotechnology and advanced therapy medicinal products, in which Holding F.I.S. recently acquired a stake.
• The US Office (Glen Rock, NJ) is focused on developing new business and management existing relationships with our US customers relative to Custom
• PHF (Switzerland), owned by Holding F.I.S., develops opportunities for new generic products for FIS, as well as management of some of FIS’generic API products in the US
• The Cina Office, is involved on supporting the relationships with our suppliers of raw materials in China.